(CARD) Naval AI
|(CARD) Naval AI|
Allows for AI-control.
- Broadside minimum distance - range below which it will turn vessel away from target. Above this range up to Enter range is the active broadsiding range.
- Enter broadside below this distance - range below which it actively turn the vessel to nominal broadside angle relative straight at target.
- Leave broadside below this distance - range beyond which it will turn vessel back toward target.
- Nominal broadside angle - 0 degrees is straight at the target, 90 degrees circles the target. Less approaches, more retreats.
- Idle Approach Distance - prevent AI from clustering friendly ships together resulting in collisions.
- Turning Circle - minimum radius ship can turn. Underestimating can produce bizarre AI behaviour as it plots paths the ship cannot follow.
- Depth Requirement - helps avoid shallows where ship may get stuck
- Disable Reverse - sometimes AI gets silly. Happens more if vessel cannot turn well. This may help.