Warp Gates[edit | edit source]
There is a 3% chance of spawning a warp gate per 100 metres travelled.
Types[edit | edit source]
- Red "harder" gates (base 75%) increase difficulty by a factor 1.1.
- Green "easier" gates (base 20%) decrease difficulty by a factor 0.9.
- Blue "alone" gates (base 5%) lead to a plane with no enemy or resource spawns, at the cost of a difficulty increase of 1.3. Only red gates lead out of the plane.
Weather[edit | edit source]
The further east a gate is, the worse the weather of the plane on the other side, and the more green and blue gates there will be (up to x1.25 at 5000 m east of the starting point). The converse is true the further west a gate is.
Resource Zones[edit | edit source]
There is a 1% chance of spawning a resource zone per 100 metres travelled.
Enemy Spawns[edit | edit source]
Spawn Frequency[edit | edit source]
There are two checks for enemy spawns:
- There is a 5% chance to spawn an enemy for every 500 metres travelled (including moving vertically or in circles).
- A counter starts ticking up after 5 minutes in the warp plane. The longer the player spends in the warp plane and the less they have moved in the last hour in the warp plane, the faster the counter ticks. Enemies will spawn periodically on the counter.
- To minimise spawn frequency, travel forwards until a warp gate appears, then go through that warp gate and repeat.
- To maximise spawn frequency, avoid going through warp gates, and run around in circles as fast and as tightly as possible.