Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Experience and level[edit | edit source]
Players start at level 0. To reach a level from the previous level requires 200 XP times the new level.
Experience is gained by destroying enemy RP. 50 destroyed RP gives 1 XP.
Items[edit | edit source]
Players have 2 item points plus 1 per level.
- Pistol: Each bullet deals 60 kinetic damage at AP 2. Reloads in 2 seconds.
- SMG: Each bullet deals 50 kinetic damage at AP 2. Fires ~10 times per second.
- Blunderbuss: Fires 10 pellets at a time. Each pellet deals 30 kinetic damage at AP 1.5. Reloads in about 2 seconds.
- Minigun: Each bullet deals 40 kinetic damage at AP 1. Has a spool up time. Fires ~40 times per second.
- Grenade Launcher: Deals 200 explosive damage with a radius of 2m. Reloads in 2 seconds.
Buffs[edit | edit source]
Players have 2 stat points plus 1 per level.
Captain buffs[edit | edit source]
These affect the construct the player is currently on.
- Gunnery: Multiplies accuracy by 0.997^level, ammo use by 0.998^level, and reload time by 0.9985^level. Currently the reload time bonus only affects Advanced Cannon loaders and feeders, missiles, and CRAM packing.
- Sea Captain: Multiplies water drag by 0.998^level, propeller force by 1 + 0.01 * level, hydrofoil force by 1 + 0.02 * level, rudder force by 1 + 0.02 * level.
- Sky Captain
- Space Captain
- Mechanic: Multiplies personal and constructable repair time by 0.995^level.
Faction buffs[edit | edit source]
These affect the entire player faction.
- Leadership: Multiplies radar range and out of play speed by up to 2.
- Seismic Scanning: Multiplies gathering rate and efficiency by up to 2.5.
- Gun Smiths: Multiplies cannon accuracy by 0.9985^level and velocity by up to 1.6. This does affect kinetic damage and AP for advanced cannons.
- Scientists: Multiplies laser accuracy by 0.996^level and damage by up to 1.3.
- Salvo Batteries: Multiplies missile reload time and ammo use by 0.9985^level.
- Naval Engineering: Multiplies water drag by 0.999^level, propeller thrust by up to 1.5, and rudder power by up to 2.
- Aviation Engineering: Multiplies wing lift by up to 2 and jet thrust by up to 1.5.
- Astro Engineering: Multiplies ion thrust by up to 1.5.
- Armour Smiths: Multiplies non-EMP damage taken by 0.995^level and increases EMP damage taken by the reciprocal.
- Nanites: Multiplies repair time by 0.997^level and repair distance by 1 + 0.01 * level.
- Faction Logistics: Multiplies supply radius by 1 + 0.05 * level.
Personal buffs[edit | edit source]
These affect the player avatar itself.
- Storm Trooper: Multiplies minigun and grenade launcher damage and velocity by up to 6, reload time by 0.995^level, accuracy by 0.99^level.
- Brawler: Multiplies avatar damage taken by 0.996^level and regeneration rate by up to 6.