Local Weapon Controller
|Local Weapon Controller|
The Local Weapon Controller is part of the AI network. It controls the weapon connected to it.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- EMP susceptibility 60%. Protective drainage 10 damage units.
- Block has a relative buoyancy of +27.7
- Connects to weapons and turrets forwards, back, up, down, left and right
- Connection range is 2 blocks
- No diagonal blocks are connected to
- Controls cannons, missiles and Lasers
- Controls all cannons, missiles and lasers on a turret
- Mainframe needs to detect targets for the Local Weapon Controller to engage them
Game description[edit | edit source]
This controller will fire weapons and turrets connected on any of its six directions (sides) with a range of 2 blocks (i.e. 12 blocks are checked for weapons), as long as targets have been detected (and or tracked) by the associated mainframe. To control the rotation of a turret (as well as the weapons on the turret) place this on the main vehicle, next to the turret or below it.
|Passive||Air Pump • Ammo Barrel • Ammo Box • Auto Loader x3 • Missile 6 Way Connector • Sail Attachment • Sail Main Block • Weather Vane|
|Active||Compact Repair Tentacle • Repair Bot • Repair Tentacle • Sail Winch • Shield Color Changer • Shield Projector|
|Automated||AI • Automated Control Block • PID • PID (General Purpose)|
|Propulsion||Propeller • Huge Propeller • Rudder • Hydrofoil • Paddle • Jet Engine • Huge Jet Engine • Sky Fortress Turbine • Wing|