A catch-all category for components that don't belong anywhere else.
Repair[edit | edit source]
- Repair Tentacle: Repairs one block per second on another construct provided there are enough resources to do so. The range is 150 m, measured to the origin of the construct being repaired.
- Compact Repair Tentacle: Animationless version of the Repair Tentacle although it will cost slightly more resources.
- Repair Bot: Repairs the construct it is on. Used to require pathing to function in the past.
Subvehicles[edit | edit source]
- Subvehicle Spawner: Can be assigned a vehicle that is already in play. The assigned vehicle is then saved into the mothership's blueprint. When the mothership is spawned, the selected vehicle will be spawned along with it (once).
- Vehicle Blueprint Spawner: Can be assigned a blueprint. When triggered by an ACB, it will begin construction of the blueprint at the specified distance and angle and hold it for a specified amount of time.
- Docking Station: Can hold a subvehicle at a specified distance and angle. When the dock command is given, it will pull the subvehicle towards itself until it reaches the "safe distance". Then it will move the subvehicle laterally until it reaches within the safe approach angle of the hold angle. Finally it will pull the subvehicle to the hold distance.
Strategic Antenna[edit | edit source]
Strategic antennas extend the strategic view range.
Default view range is
- Above sea level:
- Below sea level:
Antennas only function above sea level. The additional view range for antenna pieces is
View range cannot exceed 60 map units, or about 3 grid cells.
|Altitude||Pieces need to reach cap||Notes|
|150||453||Maximum height where balloons give full lift.|
|300||270||End of full atmosphere.|
|500||181||End of atmosphere.|
|900||111||End of gravity.|
|1800||58||Highest AI altitude setting.|
Warp Drive[edit | edit source]
Decoys[edit | edit source]
Heart Stone[edit | edit source]
The heart stone provides charge to the player character in gamemodes where this is required.